maulzscape508
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

maulzscape508

this is a forums of the server maulzscape.no-ip.biz an awsome 508 with great people on it so join now =]

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Silence

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Peyton
Admin
Admin
Peyton

The Silence Empty
PostSubject: The Silence   The Silence I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 2:10 pm

Well this is it Sad i am sorry to comfirm that maulzscape is no more Sad we had fun so let me make this statement to you maulzscape as a good bye and farewell

Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad

Dear maulzscape,

This was fun i had fun so did most of my friends on this game

-lildjmaulzz - hey he was amazing with all the stuff he did
-xx eco xx - great girl always had everyones back
-pked yo ass - lol you crazy man but hey we had it in for you
-crap - hey you always tried man you never gave up
-zammyrox - man you were funny Very Happy you were the upbringer in this outstanding game
-gdog - lol man you were the best mod u guy can have nice job ;p
Every other maulzscape player hey you were all great even though some of them we had to beg to play lol jk but you guys were great if theres anything i missed out on is that you wall were great mods admins co's players everyone you help out on this unique game and made it possible but since i might never hear from you guys again except for crap and gdog i say goodbye guys we had a good run
you guys on skype if you want you can call me on it anytime Razz but other than that this will be the last post you will ever see from me this is a goodbye from me Peyton one of the Co owners of what used to be

Maulzscape
Thanks for playing have a nice life and a merry christmas
Back to top Go down
https://maulzscape508.darkbb.com

The Silence
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
maulzscape508 :: Updates-
Jump to: